Elite Dairy: Mech. ventilation VHV fan
Every barn according to the Elite Dairy Program has to be equipped with a mechanical ventilation system to provide air-flow when natural ventilation is not sufficient.
This mechanical ventilation can either be provided by ceiling fans like BigAir or VHV or by tunnnel ventilation.
VHV ceiling fan 1,25m und 1,75m
VHV ceiling fan 1,25m or 1,75m
Compact ceiling fan that can be adjusted to your needs.
- Adjustable airfoil deflectors optimize air throw distance and direction
- Transfer electrical energy into air energy in a focused air pattern
- Performance enhancing intake fiberglass cone
- Balanced 72” heavy duty corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminium blades
47 000 CFM (79 900 M3/H) at high speed including entrained air and 21.4 CFM/Watt (36.3 M3/H)
- De-stratisfies air on low speed covering over 15 000 square feet (1 390 square meters) while only using 300 watts of power
- High speed creating 1 200 FPM (22 km/h) of velocity under the fan and 300 FPM (5.5 km/h) at a distance of 75 feet (22.86 m) on both discharge sides or a total of 5 250 square feet (488 square meters) of cooling area
- Optional variable frequency drive allows you a smooth speed adjustment from 350 RPM down to 50 RPM. Fan power consumption reduces with speed
- Heavy galvanized motor mount straightens the air as it is propelled through the venturi and throws the air efficiently over the airfoil deflectors
- Extremely quiet operation on all speeds
- Weight 375 lbs (170 kg) fully assembled
- Motor is 3 HP or 2.2 KW on high and 0.3 KW on low 230/460V, 3 phases
- Belt drive runs 350 RPM on high and 50 RPM on low
- Throws air 100’ (30.48 m) on both sides for a total floor coverage of 200’ X 35’ (60.96 X 10.67 m)